Shannon is an RN by trade who became a SAHM to 4 kids and entrepreneur with an ecommerce business to encourage other moms to live with courage in whole body wellness.
What we discuss in this episode:
- Shannon shares her journey from being an RN to being a Mama of four who chose to stay home with her children but also wanted to honor who she is.
- The issue with defining motherhood with the “doing” rather than the “being”.
- What Whole Body Wellness is and why we should be paying attention to it.
- Shannon’s journey and experience with Postpartum Anxiety.
- How our Happy Mama Wellness Community monthly workbook highlights the wheel of life and if one spoke is broken, the wheel doesn’t work.
- Lynn shares part of her journey with Postpartum Anxiety and how it came back in full force during COVID.
- How COVID added an extra layer of stress and anxiety and how that made asking for help and having support even more important.
- Shannon shares several of her go-to tools for addressing whole body wellness (from her “25 Whole Body Wellness Hacks for Busy Moms” linked below).
Resources and Links:
- Website: https://msha.ke/shanwright/
- Instagram: @shanwright56
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shannon.wright.355
- Shop: https://modere.co/3rKwa52
- “25 Whole Body Wellness Hacks for Busy Moms” Free Download
- Black Friday Deal – Use Referral Code 3667346